Quantic Arai Motorcycle Helmets
The new Arai Quantic – as the mathematical definition describes – draws together in harmony the qualities and design elements found in helmets throughout the Arai range, while adding fresh features all of its own.
The Quantic offers a new choice for riders that want the very best helmet – in terms of protection, performance, comfort and ease of wear – without compromise. Using the aerodynamic and protective abilities of Arai’s full-race helmets, and all the experience and know-how earned over millions of road kilometers, the Quantic joins race and road specification together in sleek, beautiful form.
The new Quantic is another addition to the Arai line-up featuring the well renowned round and smooth shell shape, which exhibits the ability to glance off obstacles in an impact.
Key features of the new Quantic:
- New 3D Arai Ventilation logo - Immediately noticeable, the new 3D Arai Ventilation logo (3.5mm in depth) feeds two intake holes, is easily operated wearing gloves and can be opened, or closed, easily with gloves
- New Dual ‘tear duct’ top intake vents - Designed to increase airflow (11% over the previous design) with lower noise levels and opened/closed by sliding to prevent water ingress
- New sliding chin vent - A two-position sliding chin vent. Again, it’s easy to use, flows more air and has a replaceable filter
- New Rear exhaust/spoiler - The one-piece rear exhaust/spoiler, operated by a 3-way switch, is inspired by the Diffuser Extention-2 of the RX-7V RACE FIM and is fed by 3 holes in the shell. Manufactured as thin and light as possible it is designed to crush or break away upon impact – therefore having no impact on protective performance – while improving ventilation efficiency and high-speed stability
- New dedicated shell area to accommodate communication devices - On each side of the outer shell there is a flat area to make it more easy to accommodate communication devices
ECE R22-06 approved