High quality motorbike boots such as those in the Bike Stop range - which includes highly credited brands like Dainese, TCX, Sidi and Daytona - offer all riders supreme comfort, as well as unbeatable style plus, as always, safety.
We offer a full range of boots, for different uses and styles including: Race, Adventure, Touring as well as shorter boots and casual ones which can also be worn at work or simply for leisure. Each type of boot incorporates a different level of stiffness, protection and can include a range of varying closing mechanisms and style features such as zips/buckles “sliders” and more, so you can find the ideal boot for you and your riding style.
When it comes to motorcycle boots, you get what you pay for. At Bike Stop, you pay to receive the highest standard of boots that you can rely on for a safe and comfortable ride. Cheaper boots are known to not last the wear and tear of regular motorcycle riding, so why not make an important investment that could save you your hard-earned money in the long run?
Choose from Bike Stop’s extensive range of high quality motorcycle boots for all requirements, including:
- Race boots – Ultimate levels of safety protection including ankle, shin and toe. Toe-sliders are conveniently replaceable. Available to go inside or outside leathers, whatever your preference.
- Cruiser boots – Ideally suited for the more bespoke bike rider with styles from classic cowboy or simplistic buckles, stylish without compromising weather and safety protection.
- Motorcross boots – A more rigid, highly protective boot. Aggressively styled in terms of overt safety features combined with large clips and includes steel toe caps. Bright colours are also available.
- Touring boots – High levels of protection (including the option of ultimate weather-proofing yet breathable “Gore-Tex”). More orientated to long ride comfort, but still with good safety and protection. Less “aggressive” styling and colours to race and sports.
- Adventure boots – Styled with adventure in mind often with larger clips, heel and shin protection. Also, these boots are available with the best weather protection like “Gore-Tex”, which often includes grippy, yet comfortable sole.
- Sports boots – Like a race boot but with more options like water-proofing and often more comfortable. Protection levels are very similar to that of a race boot.
- Ladies boots - Specifically designed to fit and look good on our lady customers. Ladies sizes and appropriately shorter in the leg yet still with all the necessary protection.
- Urban shoes - Offering plenty of protection (even CE safety approval and Gore-Tex for 100% water-proof) but offers you the option to wear once you get to work.
- Casual boots and shoes – A multifunctional fashion shoe, still available with CE approved safety and waterproofing. Looks particularly good off the bike and again could be worn at work.
Safety, protection and style
Always be prepared to factor in the expenses of protective motorcycle boots when you start up riding, as they are vital for the protection of your feet and ankles. You wouldn’t replace your motorcycle gloves with simple cotton gloves, so don’t consider wearing trainers or any other type of footwear that doesn’t completely protect your foot and ankle.
Bike Stop stocks the very latest motorcycle gear including helmets, gloves, boots, clothing, body armour and accessories . All the boots we supply are specially designed for safety purposes, as well as coming in different styles to suit every rider, including our selection of ladies’ boots in suitably shorter lengths with the same unfaltering protection.
No matter how you're looking to suit yourself up, Bike Stop can provide you with the exact motorcycle boots you need to suit your ride style and with a range of prices remember our/their mantra “the best protection at every price point.