No Quibble Returns
If you have an issue, or are simply unhappy with your purchase, then we will correct it as quickly as possible.
You can cancel undelivered orders up to the day before we dispatch the item to you. We will confirm dispatch with you by e-mail. So if you wish to cancel, you need to call us directly (please do not just e-mail) up to the day before that e-mail is sent to you.
You can return items, free of charge*, within 12 months of delivery and we will be pleased to replace the item or offer a full refund for it. We just ask that you send the item(s) back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging and labels. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you are within 14 days of delivery, you have the right to cancel.
*UK Mainland only, see exclusions. One free return/exchange per order.
How to return an item
- Please package up the goods safely in all of their original packaging and fill in your returns form (see below)
- Print off a return label using the Royal Mail portal here: bikestop.co.uk/new-return
- Drop the parcel off at your local Post Office.
It is important that we have a few details from you before you seal that box up! Please complete the returns form that was packed with your delivery or altenatively, download and print one here, and send it to us with the items to be returned.
Please note there is no charge for this label if your order qualifies for a Free Return (see exclusions). If you use this service for a non-qualifying order, your refund will be reduced by £5.00. If you return the goods to us by other means, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods.
- Orders under £50. We are unable to offer free returns for orders under £50. In this case, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If your order qualifies for free shipping and returns, but you only keep items totalling less than £50, a flat fee of £15 will be deducted from your refund.
- Helmets. For your confidence and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges of any helmets purchased online after 14 days. We do not accept returns of helmets purchased in store. This does not affect your right to cancel.
- Used Items. We guarantee to all our customers that all our products are new and unused - no one likes to wear someone else's gear. In addition, used items are not resaleable due to health and safety concerns, potential hidden damage etc. We therefore strongly recommend you try on your gear immediately on receipt and do NOT remove tags/protective stickers or go out on your bike until you are completely satisfied and happy you do not require a refund or exchange. We classify items as used if the original tags / protective stickers are removed or there are signs of wear.
- Special Orders. If we agreed to buy an item in especially for you when you ordered, we are unable to automatically offer a return or refund / exchange. This does not affect your right to cancel. Nevertheless, we will try our best to see what we can do to help, so please contact us directly to discuss what options we may be able to offer you.
- Items damaged in transit. It is important to use the original packaging that we used to send the item to you, when you return the item. If you send it back without adequate packaging, and the item gets damaged in transit, you risk losing all or part of your refund. The minimum handling charge for items not properly packaged is £20.
- The original delivery charge (where charged).
- Remote delivery location. A free return label will only be provided for deliveries to mainland UK, excluding Highlands. Qualifying locations are denoted by 'Mainland UK' in the shipping method.
We will accept returns for items not bought from Bike Stop, and give a Bike Stop credit for our current price of the item, under the following conditions:
- You bring the item into the shop. We can only process Dealer Returns in the Bike Stop shop, and are not able to offer this service online or over the phone.
- You have proof of purchase. Whether it is a till reciept, a delivery note, or a printed invoice, we will need to see a proof of purchase for the item you wish to return.
- It is in original condition. As for regular returns, we expect the item to be unused, and with it's orginal labels and packaging.
- It is an item we stock. We cannot accept returns for items that we do not currently keep stock of, it is easiest to contact us to find out whether we stock your item.
- The item is not a helmet. For safety reasons, we cannot accept helmets back into stock.